June is Pride Month, and Postal is highlighting vendors that are lifting up the LGBTQ+ community.
Teak & Twine
Teak & Twine takes the guesswork out of gifting with their expertly curated gift boxes that are designed to create an unforgettable experience for businesses and recipients alike.
Since launching in 2015, founder Torrance Hart has transformed the company from a bespoke gifting service for brides into a multimillion-dollar business in the gifting industry. Now, Teak & Twine provides a personalized service for client and employee gifting, corporate events, luxury weddings, and celebrations large and small. Similar to Postal, they are dedicated to empowering small business owners, and all of their gifts include high-quality products from female, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other minority-owned businesses.
While many of their gifts feature products from LGBTQ+ makers, they designed a collection of three with 100% LGBTQ+ owned products, in honor of Pride month. These curated gifts include beautiful design-forward products from makers and artisans all over and are available in the Postal Marketplace.
The Be Well
Make self care a priority with a gift that promotes wellness and is full of 100% LGBTQ+ owned products. The Be Well includes our favorite essentials like a charcoal soap by Roote, a ceramic soap dish by Alder New York, hand salve by Pantry Products and a soothing face mask by Alder New York.
- Alder New York: As a queer and woman-owned independent skincare brand, Alder New York believes in inclusive skincare, and creates products designed to work for all skin types, no matter your age, gender, or ethnicity.
- Pantry Products: Pantry Products crafts 100% natural daily essentials, and is dedicated to providing wellness education for health-conscious consumers.
- roote: The team at roote hand crafts natural, botanical based products made to compliment a natural lifestyle.
The Raise a Glass
Raise a glass to Pride month with a gift that includes the perfect happy hour essentials. Full of 100% LGBTQ+ owned products, this gift includes are favorites like bitters and dried grapefruit by Pink House Alchemy, Aplos non-alcoholic spirit, gold accented coasters by Rheal, and oakmoss and amber scented candle by OKcollective Candle Co.
- Pink House Alchemy: Developed in a 100 year old pink house, a team of alchemists founded Pink House Alchemy through the love of food and flavor. The team works every day to find connections between ingredients and create high quality simple syrups, bitters, and shrubs.
- Aplos: Aplos is a first-of-its-kind, non-alcoholic spirit designed for moments in life that should be sipped slowly.
- Rheal: Rheal produces beautifully hand crafted coasters, vessels, and blankets, made with pride in Oakland, CA.
- OKcollective Candle Co.: Based in Oklahoma City, OKcollective Candle Co. is committed to creating a thoughtfully curated brand of candles and home fragrances that are simple, pretty, fragrant, clean burning, and a little bit silly.
The Spice of Life
Enjoy the spice of life with this cooking gift box full of 100% LGBTQ+ owned products, including an heirloom vegetable cookbook by Beekman 1802, pica chile pepper seed mix by Hudson Valley Seed Company, chilli spice by Diaspora Co., and small batch olive oil by The Gay Farmer.
- Diaspora Co.: Diaspora Co. is a queer, woman of color owned and led business that was founded to radically reimagine the spice trade.
- Beekman 1802: Beekman 1801 was founded after its owners moved to the historic Beekman 1802 farm in Sharon Springs, NY. Since then, they have become the world's largest goat milk body care brand and have expanded to food and pantry products.
- Hudson Valley Seed Company: Hudson Valley Seed Company is a values-driven seeds company that offers heirloom and open-pollinated garden seeds, as well as beautiful garden-themed contemporary art.
- The Gay Farmer: The Gay Farmer produces multi award winning extra virgin olive oils, while prioritizing caring for the planet for generations to come.
Support small businesses that make a big impact
Teak & Twine is one of many businesses in the Postal Marketplace who share our mission to give back to communities. Support their initiative and delight your recipients this month with their unique corporate gift boxes.
Get stared with Postal to shop these items and more.