Branded Corporate Gifts
Branded corporate gifts are a powerful tool, not only for internal use in the cases of employee and coworker gifting, but in external cases for marketing and sales teams. Corporate branded gifts enable gifters to tie the branding of their organization with pleasing experiences, creating a lasting impact on recipients. It’s important, however, for senders to ensure that branded corporate gifts tie the right experience with their branding.
Branded gifts present an opportunity to consider the message that your gifting sends. Luxury branded gifts can perform much better than generic cheap corporate gifts, and send a message to recipients about how much you value your relationship. As with any other form of gifting, when offering branded gifts, those with lower perceived value and thoughtfulness have the potential to send recipients the wrong message.
Though common corporate gifts with branding are often appreciated, it’s important to remember that, while Yeti tumblers are great, and people often love to receive Yeti gifts, there’s a high chance your recipient already has one. Finding ways to tie your branding to unique experiences that are less likely to fall within the norm can be a much stronger strategy, enabling you to create a lasting impression that won’t soon be forgotten.
The bottom line is that branded gifting is an opportunity to tie your brand to experiences. It’s important to consider what these experiences are, how they’re received by recipients, and what types of gifts are most likely to represent your brand the way you want. Unique, high-end, and highly appreciated gifts tied to your brand are likely to garner the type of results you’re looking for in your gifting strategy. Compared to generic gifts and gifts with a perceived low value, unique and useful gifts are likely to delight recipients, and when tied with your brand, this can be an invaluable way to reach out to prospects, clients, and even employees.
Unique Corporate Gifts
There are a lot of factors to consider when sourcing unique corporate gifts. Perhaps one of the most important is how memorable a gift is. Being able to send recipients unique corporate gifts can go a long way towards creating the kind of lasting impressions that make positive impacts. These unique gift ideas are:
- Lavender Gift Basket: If you’re looking for unique corporate gift baskets, look no further than this lavender-themed experience. Including a farmhouse bouquet of flowers, a Tatine floral candle, Fable Soap Co. bath soak, and even a bar of lavender chocolate from Markham & Fitz, all presented in a beautiful bolga basket, this unique gift basket brings everything lavender to create a relaxing experience for anyone.
- Personalized Bottle of Brut: As personalized corporate gifts go, this is one worth toasting. Offer your recipient a personalized bottle of La Cuvée Brut from Dumangin—a toast they won’t soon forget.
- Viper League Pro Dartboard: As unique client gift ideas go, this one hits the mark. With included scoreboard, chalk, eraser, dart set, and mounting hardware, this is a gift that your recipient can keep using for a long time.
- Maine Lobster Roll Kit: For unique executive gifts, it can be worthwhile to offer memorable experiences. That’s what this kit offers, with everything your recipient needs to make their own Maine lobster rolls at home. Including flash-frozen lobster meat, a top-secret spice blend, and locally baked split-top rolls, recipients can enjoy a taste of New England, wherever they are.
Luxury Corporate Gifts
Sometimes, it’s important to send a gift that truly impresses. Luxury corporate gifts aim to do just that, bringing recipients luxury experiences and items—even luxury virtual gifts, designed to impress. Luxury corporate gifts are useful in a number of cases, from wowing prospects to celebrating high-achieving employees, and everything in between. From sourcing a luxury gift for a VIP guest to finding high end gifts for staff, these premium gift ideas are designed to impress and delight.
- Grill Master's Dream: If you have a grill-enthusiast to impress, this is the way to do it. Including an Echo Valley Meats Steak Sampler with ribeyes, filets, and New York strips, 4 jars of a signature spice blend, and a 4-piece steak knife set, recipients will have everything they need for a grilled steak dinner—a few times over.
- Customized Client Bottle with Saber & Metal Flutes: Dedicate the whole toast to your recipient with this gift set. Including a laser engraving personalized hand painted bottle of La Cuvée Brut Champagne by Dumangin, metal flutes, and a Champagne saber, this is a truly impressive way to enjoy bubbly.
- Oculus Quest 2 Headset: This is one way to interpret luxury virtual gifts. Give your recipient the gift of virtual reality with an Oculus Quest 2 headset. With 128Gb of storage, they’ll be able to take in immersive, interactive 3d experiences including concerts, faraway places, and more.
Luxury Corporate Gifts With Logo
Luxury corporate gifts are an excellent way to make a lasting impression. Luxury corporate gifts with logos are a way you can tie that premium experience with our brand to create an unforgettable impression. Executive corporate gifts that offer premium experiences with crisp branding can be highly memorable and make a connection between positive experiences and your brand, as well as expand your brand presence.
High-end gifts with branding, such as a charcuterie experience complete with a branded cutting board, or a custom swag box including branded items and electronics such as bluetooth headphones or speakers, can send a clear message of appreciation to recipients who are important to impress. Combining unique gift ideas for VIP clients, such as a high-end bottle of wine with your organization's branding doesn’t only tie your brand with positive experiences; it helps establish brand presence.
The beauty of branded gifting is that not only does it help you establish and maintain brand presence which you can tie to delightful experiences, but it can be applied in any situation where gifting is warranted. Whether you’re sending a new client a gift to welcome them, or sending high end corporate Christmas gifts to long-time clients, branding is an excellent way to make that connection stronger.
Customized Corporate Gifts
With making an impression being a priority with corporate gifts, finding ways to make gifts unique and memorable is important. Customized corporate gifts offer the opportunity to make gifting experiences truly one-of-a-kind. Corporate gifts for employees that are perceived as generic can be much less desirable and lead to less desirable outcomes.
In fact, according to a Mrs. Prindables 2021-22 Employer Gift Giving Report, 56% of respondents felt that gifts they received from their employers were impersonal or generic. What’s more, in the same report, when surveyed about how they would go about their organization’s gifting policy if they were in charge, 27% responded that they would give more personalized gifts to individual employees, and 26% responded that they would survey the workforce about what they would like to receive.
Comprising over half of the responses, these two responses illuminate an opportunity for employers to find ways to make corporate gifts for employees more personal—a task which can be accomplished, in part, through customized gifting. Custom corporate holiday gifts and other gifts given to employees can be very well-received compared to generic counterparts.
In order to spread brand presence and stoke feelings of loyalty among employees, branded custom gifts, such as monogrammed corporate gifts, and branded swag can be powerful tools for employers looking to create a positive work culture. When gifting individuals and sourcing custom logo gifts, no minimums can be a huge plus.
High End Branded Gifts
High end branded gifts give gifters a powerful way to offer delighting experiences and tie them back to their brand. Promotional products emblazoned with your logo can be far more effective than generic gifts without clear messaging. Corporate swag is a popular—and often effective—way to reach out to prospects, existing clients, and other key figures who can spread brand awareness, but luxury swag can be that much more effective.
Luxury swag, such as custom luxury corporate gift boxes containing a nice bottle of wine, or a range of branded items designed to provide an experience such as teas, coffees, mugs, and snacks, enables senders to tie their brand with compelling delighting experiences, and has the power to create lasting positive impressions on important recipients. Promotional items for corporate gifts hold the power to send an unforgettable message.
Branded Gifts For Employees
Branded gifts aren’t just for clients, partners, and prospects. Branded gifts for employees are an excellent way to send a clear message to valued team members that they’re not only appreciated—they’re a valuable part of the team. Unique corporate gifts for employees that are personalized, customized, and branded can stoke strong feelings of loyalty in team members, and serve as a constant reminder that they’re a part of what makes your organization great. While finding inexpensive branded corporate gift ideas for employees can sometimes be a challenge, these small gift ideas for employees make use of branding and can create some wonderful experiences:
- Branded Flower Grow Kit: This flower growing kit including marigold seeds and planter is a great way to affirm to team members that they’re a key part of creating something special.
- Branded Box of Cookies: Tie your brand to this universally beloved experience—eating cookies. With a custom sleeve and your branding, and 5-10 cookies inside, there’s hardly a better way to remind your employees that they’re appreciated.
Whatever route you take with your gifting strategy when it comes to branded gifts, Postal makes it easy to create unique experiences for recipients. With Postal Concierge, you can easily create custom-curated gift boxes and gift baskets, and send branded experiences all through a central platform with a dedicated team ready to help you out. Be sure to reach out today to get started with Postal, where you can scale your branded corporate gifting strategy with powerful automation tools, a central platform, and an enormous marketplace of vendors and gifting options.