Corporate Gifts For Employees
Creating a positive work environment and a strong company culture is important—not only for the team members who make up the vital parts of your organization, but for the overall health of any organization. A strong positive work culture can help foster loyalty among team members, and even reduce turnover. It’s important that vital team members feel appreciated, and that everyone feels like an important part of the team. At the end of the day—they are.
Keeping morale high isn’t just important for ensuring that everyone feels happy. It also helps boost productivity, which can bolster the efforts of an organization on every front. Improving and maintaining morale is an important challenge for HR and people ops teams, and showing appreciation for employees is often at the forefront of these efforts. Employees who feel genuinely appreciated not only have the potential to achieve more, but they're also likely to stick around. As expensive as hiring and training can be, it’s important for organizations to find ways to show appreciation that come across as authentic and genuine.
Corporate gifting for employees can be a significant driver of important feelings of validation and being appreciated by an organization. When done effectively, corporate gifts for employees hold the power to reward high achievers, bring remote teams closer together, and create a widespread sense of identity with, and loyalty to, an organization.
These corporate gift ideas can make big changes in a team:
- Holding virtual events paired with small gifts: virtual wine tastings, cheese tastings, ice cream parties, or any other event where a small token is combined with a virtual community experience.
- Small rewards programs: offer small incentives for reaching certain milestones, achieving excellent work, or based on any other metrics you choose. With rewards programs in place, team members can have something to work towards besides just the satisfaction of a job well done.
Whether you’re making bulk gifting efforts designed to recognize and reward the efforts of entire temas, or finding unique employee appreciation gifts to reward particular individuals for important milestones and outstanding achievements, employee gifting is a strong way to show that team members are valued for their contributions and loyalty. In either case, the best corporate gifts for employees are ones that come across as a genuine and meaningful acknowledgement of appreciation. It’s important for people to feel appreciated for their efforts, whether or not they’re working for recognition.
Unique Corporate Gifts
Gifts for employees can make significant positive changes. Aside from reminding employees that they’re appreciated for their efforts and dedication, the right gifts can create unforgettable delightful experiences that recipients will mentally tie back to the organization. The most important things to remember when gifting employees are timing and intention, but the gifts themselves can be important as well.
A unique corporate gift is much harder to forget, making them more memorable and more charming. Generic or cheap corporate gifts, unfortunately, can backfire, sending a message to recipients that their value can be reflected in the gifts they receive. Conversely, unique corporate gifts for employees can show recipients that they’re highly valued by their organization, and that a lot of thought went into their gift.
Corporate gift ideas for employees like these can create some truly unforgettable moments:
- Piñatagram: This personal piñata is exactly what it sounds like—send your recipient a small piñata, perfect for one person, filled with candy. As corporate gifts go, this one can be pretty hard to forget.
- Black BBQ Multi Tool: If your recipient is all about grilling and barbecue, get them the ultimate barbecue tool. With a spatula, basting brush, fork, wine bottle opener, and bottle opener this all-in-one barbecuing multitool has everything they need to run a grill.
Luxury Corporate Gifts
Luxury corporate gifts are excellent options for higher-end gifting needs. High-end gifts are appropriate in a few different use cases—rewarding outstanding efforts of high-achieving employees, offering congratulations on significant personal milestones, and offering congratulations on significant professional achievements are just a few. Finding ways to create unique executive gifts can be important when you want to send a strong message that you care, or appreciate employees.
For high-achieving employees, luxury branded gifts can send a powerful message of appreciation for their efforts, dedication, and loyalty. Luxury corporate gifts with logos can be particularly useful when offering congratulations on a significant promotion, or other milestones, and they’re also an excellent way to reward outstanding achievements. Premium gift ideas, such as sending a high-achiever a Maine Lobster Roll Kit, giving them the gift of a New England classic, or a customized, engraved bottle of La Cuvée Brut Champagne by Dumangin, are powerful ways to recognize and reward outstanding achievements.
Luxury corporate gifts are also a meaningful way to show employees that you truly care about them as they come into significant personal milestones such as having a baby, or buying a new home. Sending an employee who’s recently taken parental leave, for instance, a high-end care package, designed to make their new life transitions more comfortable is an excellent way to show that you truly care.
Branded Corporate Gifts
Branded corporate gifts are an excellent way to tie a positive experience, such as receiving a delightful gift, to your brand. This can be especially useful in fostering a positive company culture among employees. The best branded gifts for employees will be ones which are used frequently, or highly appreciated. Particularly useful or beloved gifts are more likely to be used or looked upon frequently, making the branding more present and effective. High end branded gifts that are more frequently used can be some of the most impactful.
There are some great times to send branded gifts to employees—they make an excellent addition to work parties, and they’re also a great way to reward employees as part of larger initiatives in the workplace such as friendly competitions. They’re also an excellent way to welcome new hires into the fold, offering them gifts that affirm they’re now a part of the community within the organization.
Customized corporate gifts that either feature personalization with a recipient’s name, or the brand of the company, offer recipients not only delightful experiences, but delightful experiences tied to their time with the company, affirming that their part in the organization is something to be proud of.
Gifts For Employee Appreciation
Employee appreciation is an important part of a positive work culture. It’s important that team members feel valued and appreciated for their contributions. While they may be producing excellent work just for the sake of doing a good job and the pride they take in their work, a little bit of appreciation goes a long way in improving long term morale and loyalty, and gifts for employee appreciation can drive that message. Employee appreciation gifts such as the following will make a noticeable impact:
- Summer Drinking Chocolate Flight: Offer employees a gourmet taste of summer drinking inspired confections including three distinct memorable flavors: Beer Pretzel, Bourbon-Pecan, and Cognac 2 Ways. The best part? Being alcohol free, these are sweets that even non-drinkers can revel in the delight of. Small appreciation gifts for employees like these can offer small, yet memorable experiences trying novel flavors and enjoying the tastes of summer drinking without any alcohol.
- Lavender Box: Lavender is touted for its calming effects, and this box offers the best in self care essentials, all lavender themed, including bath salts, candle, soap, facial mask, sparkling bath tablet, and even an exfoliating washcloth. Employee appreciation gift boxes like this offer ultimate comfort at home, and help team members prioritize self care. Perfect as remote employee appreciation gifts.
- Cookies in Custom Sleeve: You’d be hard-pressed to find many people who don’t enjoy a cookie every once in a while. With a custom sleeve, this gift box of cookies offers a way to combine your own message or branding with the delight of cookies. Personalized employee appreciation gifts like these can be some of the most meaningful.
- Home Town Map 32 oz Insulated Bottle: Insulated bottles are pretty useful, whether for remote or in-person team members. Whether they’re adamant about hydration, or they like to sip on coffee or tea through their work day, bottles can get a lot of use. What’s better than that? Combining it with a map of their hometown. Clever employee appreciation gifts like these aren’t just delightful—they’re memorable too.
Personalized Corporate Gifts
It’s not always about the monetary value of gifts—the sentiment behind a gift is usually what makes it important to a recipient. In order to create authentic and meaningful connections with recipients through gifting, it’s important to add an element of personalization to gifts. There are several approaches you can take to doing just that. One approach is curating gifts so that they clearly speak to the interests and affinities of a recipient.
Sending a coffee aficionado coffee or coffee making supplies, for instance, is a great way to show recipients that you’ve noticed their passions. Personalized corporate gifts have the potential to make a far better impression than generic gifts, even at the same monetary value—and unique high end corporate gifts can make amazing impressions.
Personalized work gifts can yield amazing results with both clients and employees—personalized business gifts for clients remind them that to you they aren’t just an invoice number, and personalized gifts for employees remind valued team members that you care about them on a personal level.
Personalized Gifts For Employees
Personalized gifts for employees can come across as some of the most meaningful. Whether you take the route of personalizing by curating them to appeal to the interests of recipients, or find customizable gifts that are personalized, gifts that are personalized can be some of the most meaningful gifts for employees—and finding ways to create authentic connections with employees is important. Showing appreciation in genuine ways can reduce turnover, increase morale, and even boost productivity.
When it comes to creating authentic and genuine connections, between coworkers, with gifts from bosses to employees, and in any other cases in internal gifting, a little bit of personalization goes a long way. The best personalized employee gifts will be not only personalized but useful or particularly delighting.
There are a number of instances where a personalized gift can be received far better than a generic gift. Personalized birthday gifts for employees, for instance, might do a better job of showing that you care about them individually than generic or inexpensive gifts.
Whatever your gifting needs are, for employees, clients, partners, or customers, Postal can make it easy to create meaningful connections through gifting. Reach out to get started with Postal’s Offline Engagement Platform and see for yourself how powerful automation and tracking tools, an expansive marketplace of vendors and gifting options, and a centralized platform to manage your gifting strategy can change the way you go about your gifting strategy for good.